Part Number : XE5690SM
Function : Compact Low-Cost Global Embedded Modem
Manufacturers : Xecom
The Xecom XE5690SM provides a complete, global modem as a compact module. Only Xecom offers embedded modems in both through-hole and surface-mount form.
User transferable FCC Part 68 registration comes with every Xecom modem. This allows the system designer to add a modem to a process control, remote monitoring, point-of-sale, or remote diagnostic system without Part 68 certification.
Block Diagram :
1. Data transfer at rates from 300 bps to 56 Kbps
2. Control & configuration via AT commands.
3. 3.3 and 5 volt compatible serial interface
4. V.42 error control and V.42bis data compression.
5. Shared line features prevent modem operation from interfering with voice communications.
6. Boot command automatically loads user default configuration.
XE5690SM Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : XE5690, XE5690SM-1