Part Number: XPT6871
Function: AB class, Bridge Audio Power Amplifier
Package: SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Xptek ( www.xptek.cn)
The XPT6871 is an AB class, bridge audio power amplifier. (THD <10%), 3W (4Ω load, THD <10%); The total harmonic distortion noise in the audio frequency range is less than 1% (20Hz- 20KHz); When the working voltage is 5V, the maximum driving power is: 4W (3Ω THD <10%. The XPT6871 is available in SOP packages, making it ideal for portable systems with small volume and small weight. XPT6871 can enter the sleep mode through control, thereby reducing power consumption.
XPT-6871 internal overheating with automatic shutdown protection mechanism. XPT-6871 stable, gain-bandwidth product up to 2.5MHz, and unity-gain stability. Through the configuration of the external resistor can adjust the voltage gain of the amplifier, convenient application. Is a market-proven high-quality, high reputation of the classic chip.
1. High output power (THD + N <10%, 1KHz frequency): 4W (3Ω load), 3W (4Ω load)
2. Power-down mode Leakage current: 0.6μA (typical)
3. External gain adjustable, integrated feedback resistor
4. Wide operating voltage range of 2.0V-6.5V
5. No need to drive output coupling capacitors, bootstrap capacitors and buffered networks
6. Unity gain stability