Part Number : XPT6875
Function : 4W Single Channel Class AB Power Amplifier
Package : SOP-8 Type
Manufacturers : BiTEK ( http://www.bitek.com.tw )
XPT6875 is a Class AB, bridge audio power amplifier. 5V operating voltage, the maximum driving power: 4W (3Ω load THD <10%), 3.2W (4Ω load, THD <10%); total harmonic distortion noise in the audio range is less than 1% (20Hz ~ 20KHz); XPT6875 The application circuit is simple, only a few peripheral devices are needed; the XPT6875 output does not require external coupling capacitors or boost capacitors, buffer networks, and feedback resistors.
The XPT6875 is packaged in ESOP and is especially suitable for portable systems with low volume and weight. The XPT6875 can be controlled to enter the sleep mode to reduce power consumption; the XPT6875 has an over-temperature automatic shutdown protection mechanism. The XPT6875 is stable, has a gain-bandwidth product of up to 2.5MHz, and is stable in unity gain. By configuring the peripheral resistors, the voltage gain of the amplifier can be adjusted to facilitate the application. Is a market-proven classic chip with high quality and high reputation.
1. High output power (THD+N<10%, 1KHz frequency): Near 4W (3Ω load), 3.15W (4Ω load)
2. Low leakage current in power-down mode: 0.6μA (typical)
3. With ESOP8 package
4. External gain adjustable, integrated feedback resistor
5. Wide operating voltage range of 2.0V-6.5V
6. No need to drive output coupling capacitors, bootstrap capacitors, and buffer networks
7. Unity gain stability
2. Desktop PC
3. Low-pressure sound system
4. Loudspeaker system