What is Z0103MA?
It is a sensitive gate triac that is designed for low-power applications, such as motor control, lighting control, and heating control. It has a maximum RMS on-state current rating of 1 Amp and a maximum voltage rating of 600V. The “Z” in the part number indicates that the triac is designed to operate with zero-crossing detection circuitry, which helps to minimize electromagnetic interference (EMI) and reduce power dissipation.
Part Number: Z0103MA
Function: 4Q 600V, Triac
Package: TO-92 (SOT54)Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
Image and pinout
Planar passivated very sensitive gate four quadrant triac in a SOT54 (TO-92) plastic package intended for use in applications requiring direct interfacing to logic ICs and low power gate drivers.
Z0103MA is a type of Triac, which is a three-terminal electronic component that acts as a switch. Triacs are commonly used in AC power control applications, where they can control the amount of power delivered to a load by varying the time that current flows through the load.
1. Direct interfacing to logic level ICs
2. Direct interfacing to low power gate drive circuits
3. High blocking voltage capability
4. Planar passivated for voltage ruggedness and reliability
5. Triggering in all four quadrants
6. Very sensitive gate in four quadrants
1. General purpose low power motor control
2. Home appliances
3. Industrial process control
4. Low power AC Fan controllers
Other data sheets are available within the file: ZO103MA