Part Number: 13003ADG
Function: 400V, 1.5A, NPN SILICON TRANSISTOR
Package: TO-251, TO-126, TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: Unisonic Technologies
13003ADG is 400V, 1.5A, NPN Silicon Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
These devices are designed for high-voltage, high-speed power switching inductive circuits where fall time is critical. They are particularly suited for 115 and 220V applications in switch mode.
1. Reverse biased SOA with inductive load @ TC=100°C
2. Inductive switching matrix 0.5 ~ 1.5 Amp, 25 and 100°C Typical tC = 290ns @ 1A, 100°C. –
3. 700V blocking capability
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 700 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 400 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 9 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 1.5 A
5. Total Dissipation: Pc = 1.4 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperatue: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Switching regulator’s, inverters
2. Motor controls
3. Solenoid/relay drivers
4. Deflection circuits