Part Number: 14D471K
Function: 14Pie, 470V, Varistor
Package: Radial 2 Pin type
Manufacturer: Leiditech, TYEE
Varistor are voltage dependent, nonlinear device which have an electrical behavior similar to back-to-back zener diodes. 14D471K zinc oxide varistor is nonlinear resistors, consisting main of zinc oxide and several kinds of metal oxide additive. They are bilateral and symmetrical V-I characteristics curve and unparalleled large peak current capability are used for absorption of transient voltage, suppression of pulse noise and circuit voltage stabilization.
1. Fast responding to transient over-voltage.
2. Large absorbing transient energy capability.
3. Low clamping ratio and no following-on current.
4. High stabilization for circuit voltage
5. Unparalleled absorption for transient voltage characteristics
1. No Radioactive Material
2. Storage Temperature: -55ºC to +125ºC
3. Operating Temperature: -55ºC to +85ºC
4. Body: Nickel Plated
5. Leads: Surface-mount, Axial Devices: Tin Plated
6. Devices with No Leads: Nickel Plated
1. Transistor, diode, IC, thyristor or triac semiconductor protection.
2. Surge protection in consumer electronics.
3. Surge protection in industrial electronics.
4. Surge protection in electronic home appliances, gas and petroleum appliances.
5. Relay and electromagnetic valve surge absorption.