What is 1N4733A?
This is a type of 5.1V, Zener diode that is commonly used in electronic circuits for voltage regulation and voltage reference.
This Zener diode has a number of features that make it popular in electronic circuits, including its low cost, small size, and high reliability. It is widely available and can be used in a variety of circuits such as voltage regulators, voltage references, and power supplies.
Part Number: 1N4733A
Function: 5.1V, 1W, Zener Diode
Package: DO-41 Glass case
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and pinout
This is a complete series of 1 Watt Zener diode with limits and excellent operating characteristics that reflect the superior capabilities of silicon-oxide passivated junctions. All this in an axial-lead hermetically sealed glass package that offers protection in all common environmental conditions.
DO-41 Glass case, Tolerance = 5%
1. Low cost and widely available
2. Small size makes it suitable for compact circuits
3. High reliability and long lifespan
4. Provides a stable voltage reference or voltage regulation
1. Limited range of breakdown voltages available
2. Can experience thermal runaway if not used properly
3. Not suitable for high-power applications
1. Vz – Zener Voltage : 5.1 V
2. Mounting Style : Through Hole
3. Package / Case : DO-41-2
4. Pd – Power Dissipation : 1 W
5. Voltage Tolerance : 5 %
6. Zener Current : 10 uA
7. Zz – Zener Impedance : 7 Ohms
8. Minimum Operating Temperature : – 65 °C
9. Maximum Operating Temperature : + 200 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file:
1N4728A, 1N4729A, 1N4730A, 1N4731A, 1N4732A