Part Number: 1N5818
Function: 1A, 30V, Schottky Rectifier, Diode
Package: DO-41 Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
This is 1A, 30V, Schottky Barrier Rectifier.
1N5818 is a type of Schottky diode, which is a semiconductor device that allows current to flow more easily in one direction than in the other. The 1N5818 is specifically a 1 amp, 30 volt Schottky diode that is commonly used in electronic circuits for a variety of purposes, including voltage regulation, rectification, and reverse polarity protection.
Schottky diodes like the 1N5818 have a lower forward voltage drop than standard PN junction diodes, which means that they are more efficient at converting electrical energy into usable power. They are also known for their fast switching speed and low reverse recovery time, which makes them ideal for use in high-frequency circuits and applications that require fast response times.
1. 1.0 ampere operation at TA= 90°C with no thermal runaway.
2. For use in low voltage, high frequency inverters free wheeling, and polarity protection applications.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Maximum Repetitive Reverse Voltage : Vrrm = 30 V
2. Average Rectified Forward Current : If(av) = 1 A
3. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
4. Storage Temperature: Tsg = – 65 ~ +150°C
1N5818 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: 1N5817, IN5818, 1N5819