Function: Dual P-Channel PowerTrench, -20 V, -3.6 A, 60 mΩ
Package: MicroFET 2×2 Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
This device is designed specifically as a single package solution for the battery charge switch in cellular handset and other ultraportable applications.
It features two independent P-Channel MOSFETs with low on-state resistance for minimum conduction losses. When connected in the typical common source configuration, bi-directional current flow is possible.
The MicroFET 2X2 Thin package offers exceptional thermal performance for it’s physical sizeand is well suited to linear mode applications.
1. Max rDS(on) = 60 mΩ at VGS = -4.5 V, ID = -3.6 A
2. Max rDS(on) = 80 mΩ at VGS = -2.5 V, ID = -3.0 A
3. Max rDS(on) = 110 mΩ at VGS = -1.8 V, ID = -2.0 A
4. Max rDS(on) = 170 mΩ at VGS = -1.5 V, ID = -1.0 A
5. Low Profile-0.55 mm maximum – in the new package MicroFET 2×2 mm Thin
6. HBM ESD protection level > 2.4 kV typical (Note 3)
7. RoHS Compliant
8. Free from halogenated compounds and antimony oxides