Part Number: 28LV64A
Function: 64K (8Kx8) low voltage CMOS EEPROM
Manufacturer: Microchip Technology
This is 64K (8K x 8) Low Voltage CMOS EEPROM.
The Microchip Technology Inc. The 28LV64A is a CMOS 64K non-volatile electrically Erasable PROM organized as 8K words by 8 bits.
The 28LV64A is accessed like a static RAM for the read or write cycles without the need of external components. During a “byte write”, the address and data are latched internally, freeing the microprocessor address and data bus for other operations. Following the initiation of write cycle, the device will go to a busy state and automatically clear and write the latched data using an internal control timer.
1. 2.7V to 3.6V Supply
2. Read Access Time : 300 ns
3. CMOS Technology for Low Power Dissipation
(1) 8 mA Active
(2) 50 μA CMOS Standby Current
4. Byte Write Time : 3 ms
5. Data Retention >200 years
6. High Endurance – Minimum 100,000 Erase/Write Cycles
7. Automatic Write Operation
(1) Internal Control Timer
(2) Auto-Clear Before Write Operation
(3) On-Chip Address and Data Latches