This post explains for the NPN transistor.
The Part Number is 2SC5200, C5200.
The function of this semiconductor is 230V, 15A, NPN Transistor.
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
2SC5200 is Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Type Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. High breakdown voltage: VCEO = 230 V (min)
2. Complementary to 2SA1943
3. Suitable for use in 100-W high fidelity audio amplifier’s output stage
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 230 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 230 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 15 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 150 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Power Amplifier