Part Number: 2SJ184
Function: -50V, 100mA, P-Ch, MOSFET
Manufacturer: NEC (Renesas Technology)
Image and Pinouts:
This is -50V, 100mA, P-Channel MOSFET.
The 2SJ184, P-channel vertical type MOS FET, is a switching device which can be dricen by 2.5V power supply.
As the MOS FET is driven by low voltage and does not require consideration of driving current, it is suitable for appliances including VTR camera and headphone stereos which need power saving.
1. Directly driven by ICs having a 3 V power supply
2. Not necessary to consider driving current because of its high input impedance.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 50 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 7 V
3. Drain current: ID = 100 mA
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 250 mW
5. Operating temperature : Topt = -55 to +80 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: J184