Part Number: 2SK1272
Function: 60V, 1A, MOS Field Effect Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: NEC (Renesas Technology)
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SK1272, N-channel vertical type MOS FET, is a switching device which can be driven directly by the output of ICs having a 5V power source. The MOSFET has excellent switching characteristics and is suitable for use as a high-speed switching device in digital circuits.
1. Directly driven by ICs having a 5V power source.
2. Not necessary to consider driving current because of its high input impedance
3. Possible to reduce the number of parts by omitting the bias resistor.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20
3. Drain current: ID = 1 A
4. Total Power Dissipation : Pt = 750 mW
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
2SK1272 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: K1272