Part Number: 9435
Function: – 30V, – 5.1A, P-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET
Package: SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Tuofeng Semiconductor
A P-Channel MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of MOSFET that is constructed using a p-type substrate. MOSFETs are electronic devices that are widely used as switches or amplifiers in electronic circuits.
In a P-Channel MOSFET, a thin layer of oxide is grown on the surface of the p-type substrate, and a metal gate is deposited on top of the oxide. The gate is separated from the substrate by the oxide layer and is electrically insulated from the substrate.
The 9435 uses advanced trench technology to provide excellent RDS(ON), low gate charge and operation with gate voltages as low as 4.5V. This device is suitable for use as a load switch or in PWM applications.
1. High Power and current handing capability
2. Lead free product is acquired
3. Surface Mount Package
1. PWM applications
2. Load switch
3. Power management
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 30 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = – 4.6 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 2.5 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C