Part Number: ALC5621
Function: I2S Audio Codec + 2.6W Class-AB/D Mono Speaker Amplifier + Headphone Amplifier
Package: 5x5mm, QFN-32 Type
Manufacturer: Realtek Microelectronics
The ALC5621 is a highly-integrated I2S/PCM interface audio codec with multiple input/output ports and is designed for mobile computing and communications. It provides a Stereo Hi-Fi DAC for playback and Stereo ADC for recording via the I2S/PCM interface.
Multiple analog input and output pins are provided for seamless integration with analog connected
wireless communication devices. Differential input/output connections efficiently reduce noise
interference, providing better sound quality.
To reduce component count, the device can connect directly to:
• MONO or stereo differential analog inputs
• LINE_IN stereo single-ended analog inputs
• AUX_IN single-ended analog inputs
• Stereo Headphone Output
• Single-ended stereo configurable to AUXOUT or BTL MONO_OUT
• MONO or Stereo Bridge-Tied Load (BTL) speaker
[ … ]