What is AN17821A?
This is a audio power amplifier IC (integrated circuit) manufactured by Panasonic. It is designed to be used in car audio systems and portable audio devices. This post explains for the amplifier.
The function of this semiconductor is BTL 5.0W x 2ch Power Amplifier.
The package is SIL 12 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Panasonic, Matsushita Electric
This is BTL 5.0W x 2ch Power Amplifier with Standby Function and Volume Function.
1. Low distortion and noise for high-quality audio playback
2. Built-in protection circuits for overvoltage, overcurrent, and thermal protection
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Supply Voltage : Vcc = 14.4 V
2. Supply Current: Icc = 2 A
3. Power Dissipation: Pd = 1.92 W
4. Storage Temperature : Tstg = 55 ~ +150°C
5. Operating Ambient Temperature : Topr = -25 ~ +70°C
This is typically used as an audio power amplifier in car audio systems and portable audio devices.
1. Low Frequency Amplifier