Part Number: B1453, 2SB1453
Function: – 60V, -3A, Silicon PNP Transistor
Package: TO-220 Type
The B1453 is a power transistor that can directly drive from the IC output. This transistor is ideal for motor drivers and solenoid drivers in such as OA and FA equipment.
In addition, a small resin-molded insulation type package contributes to high-density mounting and reduction of mounting cost.
1. High DC current amplifier ratio : hFE ≥ 100 (VCE = – 5 V, IC = – 0.5 A)
2. Mold package that does not require an insulating board or insulation bushing
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 60 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 60 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 3 A
5. Total Power Dissipation : Pc = 2 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C