This post explains for the Transistor.
The part number is 2SB631K, B631K
The function of this semiconductor is -120V, -1A, PNP Transistor.
The package is TO-126 Type.
Manufacturer: Sanyo Semicon Device
The B631K is -120V, -1A, PNP Epitaxial Planar Silicon Transistor.
A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that has a “positive-negative-positive” (PNP) configuration.
The term “PNP” refers to the polarities of the three regions in the transistor: the P-type base, the N-type collector, and the P-type emitter.
1. High breakdown voltage VCEO 100/120V, High current 1A.
2. Low saturation voltage, excellent hFE linearity.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 120 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 120 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 1A
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 1W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Low-Frequency Power Amplifier