This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is C2229, 2SC2229.
The function of this semiconductor is 150V, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-92 Type
Preview images :
C2229 is 150V, 50mA, Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Type Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
Characteristics of NPN Transistors:
1. Bipolar Junction: NPN transistors are bipolar junction transistors (BJT), meaning they have a structure consisting of three regions of alternating P-type and N-type semiconductors.
2. Current Amplification: NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
• High breakdown voltage: VCEO = 150 V (min)
• Low output capacitance: Cob = 5.0 pF (max)
• High transition frequency: fT = 120 MHz (typ.)
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 200 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 150 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 50 mA
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 800 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Black and White TV Video Output
2. High-Voltage Switching
3. Driver Stage Audio Amplifier