Part Number: C2335, 2SC2335
Function: 400V, 7A, Silicon Power NPN Transistor
The C2335 is a mold power transistor developed for high-speed high-voltage switching, and is ideal for use as a driver in devices such as switching regulators, DC/DC converters, and high-frequency power amplifiers.
A Silicon NPN Epitaxial Planar Transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
Silicon NPN Epitaxial Planar Transistors are fundamental components in electronic circuits, playing a crucial role in amplification, signal processing, and digital logic. They are widely used in a vast array of electronic devices, including radios, amplifiers, computer processors, and many other applications where signal control and amplification are essential.
1. Low collector saturation voltage: VCE(sat) = 1.0 V MAX. @IC = 3.0 A
2. Fast switching speed: tf = 1.0 µs MAX. @IC = 3.0 A
3. Wide base reverse-bias SOA: VCEX(SUS)1 = 450 V MIN. @IC = 3.0 A
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 400 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 7 A
5. Total Power Dissipation : Pc = 1.5 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. high-speed high-voltage switch