Part Number: D13007, 3DD13007
Function: 400V, 1mA, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics
The D13007 is 400V, 1mA, NPN Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Power dissipation PCM : 2 W（Tamb=25℃）
2. Collector current ICM : 8 A
3. Collector-base voltage V(BR)CBO : 700 V
4. Operating and storage junction temperature range TJ，Tstg : -55℃ to +150℃
Absolute Maximum Ratings :
1. Collector-base breakdown voltage V(BR)CBO Ic= 1mA，IE=0 700 V
2. Collector-emitter breakdown voltage V(BR)CEO Ic= 10mA，IB=0 400 V
3. Emitter-base breakdown voltage V(BR)EBO IE= 1mA，IC=0 9 V