This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is 3DD13007MD.
The function of this semiconductor is 400V, 8A,NPN POWER TRANSISTOR.
Manufacturer: JILIN SINO-MICROELECTRONICS
Preview images :
The D13007MD is 400V, 8A, NPN Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. High breakdown voltage
2. High current capability
3. High switching speed
4. High reliability
5. RoHS product
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 700 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 400 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 9 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 8 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 80 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Energy-saving light
2. Electronic ballasts
3. High frequency switching power supply
4. High frequency power transform
5. Commonly power amplifier