This post explains for the Resonant Controller.
The Part Number is HS01G, ICE2HS01G.
The function of this semiconductor is Half-Bridge Resonant Controller.
The package is SO-8 Pin Type
Preview images :
A half-bridge resonant controller is a type of control circuit used in power electronics and switch-mode power supplies (SMPS) to efficiently regulate and control the flow of electrical energy. It’s often employed in resonant converter topologies, such as half-bridge resonant converters, full-bridge resonant converters, and other resonant-based power supply architectures.
The controller HS01G with two gate outputs is specially designed for LLC resonant half-bridge
converters. An oscillator with accurately-programmed frequency range is built inside the IC. The two gate signals are obtained by passing the signal out from the oscillator through a divide-by-two flip-flop. Therefore, two signals are of exactly 50% duty cycle and 180° out of phase. To guarantee the zero-voltage-switching and safe operation in half-bridge topologies, a fixed dead time of 380ns is inserted in each internal when one switch is turned off and the other is turned on. […]
1. Maximum 600kHz switching frequency
2. Adjustable minimum switching frequency with high accuracy
3. 50% duty cycle
4. Mains input under votlage protection with adjustable hysteresis
5. Two levels of overcurrent protection: frequency shift and latch off
6. Open-loop/over load protection with extended blanking time
7. Built-in digital and nonlinear softstart
• LCD/PDP TV
• AC-DC adapter
• Audio SMPS