This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is IRF034.
The function of this semiconductor is N-Channel MOSFET, Transistor.
The package is TO-3P Type
Manufacturer: Inchange Semiconductor
Preview images :
IRF034 is 60V, 25A, N-Channel MOSFET. An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. Drain Current ID=25A@ TC=25℃
2. Drain Source Voltage- : VDSS= 60V(Min)
3. Static Drain-Source On-Resistance : RDS(on) = 0.05Ω(Max)
4. Simple Drive Requirements
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 25 A
4. Total dissipation : Ptot = 75 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching power supplies
2. Motor controls,Inverters and Choppers
3. Audio amplifiers and high energy pulse circuits