Part Number: K2225, 2SK2225
Function: 1500V, Silicon N-Channel MOSFET ( Transistor )
Package: TO-3PFM Type
Manufacturer: Hitachi Semiconductor
The K2225 is 1500V, 2A, Silicon N-Channel MOSFET. An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
• High breakdown voltage (VDSS = 1500 V)
• High speed switching
• Low drive current
• No Secondary Breakdown
• Suitable for Switching regulator, DC-DC converter
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 1500 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 2 A
4. Channel dissipation: Pch = 50 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. High speed power switching