Part Number: K6A65D, TK6A65D
Function: 650V, 6A, Silicon N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
The K6A65D is 650V, Silicon N-Channel MOSFET.
The K6A65D is a N-channel power MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) manufactured by Toshiba.
The TK6A65D has a maximum drain-source voltage of 650V and a maximum drain current of 6A,
making it suitable for high voltage, high current applications.
1. Low drain-source ON resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.95 Ω (typ.)
2. High forward transfer admittance: ⎪Yfs⎪ = 4.0 S (typ.)
3. Low leakage current: IDSS = 10 μA (max) (VDS = 650 V)
4. Enhancement-mode: Vth = 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 650 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 6 A
4. Drain peak current : ID(pulse) = 24 A
5. Drain power dissipation = 45 W
6. Single pulse avalanche energy = 281 mJ
7. Avalanche current : IAR = 6 A
8. Repetitive avalanche energy : EAR = 4.5 mJ
9. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
10. Storage temperature range : Tstg = -55 to 150 °C
1. Switching Regulator