This post explains for the voltage detector.
The Part Number is KIA7042AP.
The function of this semiconductor is 4.2V, Voltage detector.
Preview images :
Function of KIA7042AP is accurately resetting the system after detecting voltage at the time of switching power on and instantaneous power off in various CPU systems and other logic systems.
A voltage detector is an electronic device or circuit designed to detect the presence or absence of voltage in an electrical circuit or at a specific point within that circuit. Voltage detectors are commonly used in various applications to ensure safety, troubleshoot electrical systems, or automate processes. They serve as a simple and effective means of checking whether voltage is present without the need for more complex measurement instruments like multimeters.
1. Current Consumption is Low. ICCL=300 A Typ. ICCH=30 A Typ.
2. Resetting Output Minimum Guarantee Voltage is Low 0.8V Typ.
3. Hysteresis Voltage is Provided. 50mV Typ […]
1. As Control Circuit of Battery-Backed Memory.
2. As Measure Against Erroneous Operations at Power ON-OFF.
3. As Measure Against System Runaway at Instantaneous Break of Power Supply etc.
4. As Resetting Function for the CPU-Mounted Equipment, such as Personal Computers, Printers, VTRs and so forth