Part Number: M301N2F8FP
Function: 16-Bit CMOS Microcomputer
Package: 48 Pin Type
The M301N2F8FP group consists of single-chip microcomputers that use high-performance silicon gate CMOS processes and have a on-chip M16C/60 series CPU core.
The microcomputers are housed in 48-pin plastic mold QFP package. These single-chip microcomputers have both high function instructions and high instruction efficiency and feature a one-megabyte address space and the capability to execute instructions at high speed.
Performance overview :
1. Number of basic instructions : 91 instructions
2. Shortest instruction execution time : 62.5 ns (when f(XIN)=16MHz)
3. D/A converter : 8 bits x 1
4. CAN controller : 1 channel, 2.0B active
5. Watchdog timer : 15 bits x 1 (with prescaler)
1. Automotive and industrial control systems, other automobile