Part Number: MPU-6000, MPU-6050, MPU6050
Function: MotionTracking Device
Package: 4x4x0.9mm (QFN) 24 Pin Type
The MPU6050 is 6-axis MotionTracking device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer.
MotionInterface is becoming a “must-have” function being adopted by smartphone and tablet
manufacturers due to the enormous value it adds to the end user experience. In smartphones, it finds use in applications such as gesture commands for applications and phone control, enhanced gaming, augmented reality, panoramic photo capture and viewing, and pedestrian and vehicle navigation.
With its ability to precisely and accurately track user motions, MotionTracking technology can convert handsets and tablets into powerful 3D intelligent devices that can be used in applications ranging from health and fitness monitoring to location-based services. […]
1. BlurFree technology (for Video/Still Image Stabilization)
2. AirSign technology (for Security/Authentication)
3. TouchAnywhere technology (for “no touch” UI Application Control/Navigation)
4. MotionCommand technology (for Gesture Short-cuts)
5. Motion-enabled game and application framework
6. InstantGesture iG gesture recognition