This post explains for the TV Processor. It is designed to process video signals from different sources, such as HDMI, VGA, and composite, and display them on the screen.
The Part Number is MST703.
The function of this semiconductor is Small Size LCD TV Processor.
The package is LQFP 100-pin Type
Preview images :
The MST703 is a high quality ASIC for NTSC/PAL/SECAM car TV application. It receives analog NTSC/PAL/SECAM CVBS and S-Video inputs from TV tuners, DVD or VCR sources, including weak and distorted signals, as well as analog YCbCr input from HDTV/SDTV systems. Automatic gain control (AGC) and 10-bit 3-channel A/D converters provide high resolution video quantization. With automatic video source and mode detection, users can easily switch and adjust variety of signal sources. Multiple internal adaptive PLLs precisely extract pixel clock from video source and perform sharp color demodulation.
One of the strengths of the MST703 chip is its versatility and compatibility with a wide range of display panels and video sources. It is also known for its low power consumption and high performance. However, like any electronic component, it has some limitations and may not be suitable for all applications.
1. Video Decoder
(1) Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM video input formats
(2) 2D NTSC and PAL comb-filter for Y/C separation of CVBS input
(3) Multiple CVBS and S-video inputs
(4) ACC, AGC, and DCGC (Digital Chroma Gain Control)
2. Analog Input
(1) Supports RGB input format from PC, camcorders and GPS
(2) Supports YCbCr inputs from conventional video source and HDTV