Part Number: NT16TC72B4NB1NL-BE
Function: 16GB Registered DDR3 SDRAM DIMM
Package: 240-Pin Registered Dual In-Line Memory Module (RDIMM) Type
Manufacturer: Nanya Technology
These DIMMs are manufactured using raw cards developed for broad industry use as reference designs. The use of these common design files minimizes electrical variation between suppliers. All NANYA DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs provide a high-performance, flexible 8-byte interface in a 5.25”
long space-saving footprint.
The DIMM is intended for use in applications operating of 533MHz/667MHz clock speeds and achieves high-speed data transfer rates of 1066Mbps/1333Mbps. Prior to any access operation, the device CAS latency and burst/length/operation type must be programmed into the DIMM by address inputs A0-A14 and I/O inputs BA0~BA2 using the mode register set cycle. […]
• SDRAMs have 8 internal banks for concurrent operation
• Differential clock inputs
• Data is read or written on both clock edges
• DRAM DLL aligns DQ and DQS transitions with clock transitions.
• Address and control signals are fully synchronous to positive clock edge
• Nominal and Dynamic On-Die Termination support
Other data sheets are available within the file:
NT2GC72B89B0NJ-CG, NT4GC72C4PB2NL-CG, NT16TC72C4NB1NL-BE