This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is PF610BL.
The function of this semiconductor is 100V, 0.9A, N-Channel MOSFET.
The package is SOT-223 Type.
Manufacturer: UNIKC Semiconductor
Preview images :
The PF610BL is 100V, 0.9A, N-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET.
An N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of MOSFET that is commonly used in electronic circuits for switching and amplification. It is called an enhancement mode MOSFET because its operation is enhanced by the presence of an external voltage.
In an N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET, the conductive channel is formed by applying a positive voltage to the gate terminal, which creates an electric field that attracts negatively charged electrons from the source region to the channel region. This increases the conductivity of the channel and allows current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
One of the key advantages of an N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET is its ability to operate with very low voltage and power levels, which makes it well-suited for use in battery-powered devices. It also has a high input impedance, which makes it compatible with digital logic circuits and other low-power devices.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source Voltage: VDSS = 100 V
2. Gate to source Voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 0.9 A
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 1.3 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching: N-channel MOSFETs are used as electronic switches in many applications due to their ability to handle relatively high currents and voltages.
2. Amplification: MOSFETs can also be used for amplification purposes in certain configurations.
3. Voltage Regulation: They can be part of voltage regulation and control circuits.
4. Power Management: N-channel MOSFETs are often used in power management circuits and battery protection circuits.