Part Number: PN5432, PN5433, PN5434
Function: N-Channel Switch
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
PN5432 is designed for analog or digital switching applications where very low On Resistance is mandatory. Sourced from Process 58. See J108 for characteristics.
An N-channel switch refers to a type of electronic switch that utilizes an N-channel MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) to control the flow of current between its source and drain terminals. MOSFETs are three-terminal semiconductor devices commonly used as electronic switches or amplifiers in various applications.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain-Gate Voltage: VDG = 25 V
2. Gate-source voltage: VGS = -25 V
3. Forward Gate Current: IGF = 10 mA
4. Total Device Dissipation: Pd = 350 mW
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C