This post explains for the semiconductor Pm25LD010.
The Part Number is Pm25LD010.
The function of this Flash Memory is 1 Mbit Serial Flash Memory.
The package is SOIC 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Chingis Technology
The Pm25LD010 is 1Mbit Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Flash memories, providing single- or dual-output. The devices are designed to support a 33 MHz clock rate in normal read mode, and 100 MHz in fast read, the fastest in the industry. The devices use a single low voltage power supply, wide operating voltage ranging from 2.3 Volt to 3.6 Volt, to perform read, erase and program operations. The devices can be programmed in standard EPROM programmers.
1. Single Power Supply Operation – Low voltage range : 2.3 V – 3.6 V
2. Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Compatible
(1) Supports single- or dual-output
(2) Supports SPI Modes 0 and 3
(3) Maximum 33 MHz clock rate for normal read
(4) Maximum 100 MHz clock rate for fast read
3. Low Power Consumption
(1) Typical 10 mA active read current
(2) Typical 15 mA program/erase current
Other data sheets are available within the file: Pm25LD512, Pm25LD020, Pm25LD040