Part Number: SMA42056
Function: 0.56″, Single Digit Numeric Display ( Super Red Color )
SMA42056 is 0.56″ Single Digit Numeric Display. A seven-segment display is a common type of electronic display device used to represent decimal numbers and some alphabetic characters. It is called a “seven-segment” display because it consists of seven individual LED (light-emitting diode) or LCD (liquid crystal display) segments arranged in a pattern that can display numerals from 0 to 9 and a few additional characters. Each segment can be turned on or off independently to create the desired numbers or letters.
1. The SMA561XXX series is a lager 14.20mm(0.56 ″) high seven segments display designed for viewing distances up to 7 meters.
2. These displays provide excellent reliability in bright ambient light.
3. These devices are made with white segments and black surface
1. 0.56″(inch) digit height.
2. Excellent segment uniformity.
3. Sold state reliability.
4. Industrial standard size.
5. Low power consumption.
1. Audio equipment.
2. Instrument panels.
3. Digital read out display.