Part Number: SY8208A
Function: Synchronous Step Down Regulator
Package: QFN3x3-10 Type
The SY8208A develops a high efficiency synchronous step-down DC-DC regulator capable of delivering 8A continuous, 16A peak current. The device operates over a wide input voltage range from 4V to 28V and integrates main switch and synchronous switch with very low RDS(ON) to minimize the conduction loss. The SY8208 adopts the instant PWM architecture to achieve fast transient responses for high step down applications and high efficiency at light loads.
• Low RDS(ON) for internal switches (top/bottom) : 20/10 mΩ
• Wide input voltage range: 4-28V
• Instant PWM architecture to achieve fast transient responses
• Internal 400uS softstart limits the inrush current
• Pseudo-constant frequency: 800kHz.
• 8A continuous/16A peak output current capability
• Set Top Box
• High Power AP