Part Number: TDA9381PS, TDA9381
Function: TV signal processor
Package: DIP 64 Pin type
Manufacturer: Philips Semiconductor
This is TV signal processor-Teletext decoder with embedded µ-Controller.
The various versions of the TDA9381PS series combine the functions of a TV signal processor together with a µ-Controller and US Closed Caption decoder. Most versions have a Teletext decoder on board. The Teletext decoder has an internal RAM memory for 1or 10 page text. The ICs are intended to be used in economy television receivers with 90° and 110° picture tubes.
1. Multi-standard vision IF circuit with alignment-free PLL demodulator
2. Internal (switchable) time-constant for the IF-AGC circuit
3. A choice can be made between versions with mono intercarrier sound FM demodulator and versions with QSS IF amplifier.
4. The mono intercarrier sound versions have a selective FM-PLL demodulator which can be switched to the different FM sound frequencies (4.5/5.5/6.0/6.5 MHz). The quality of this system is such that the external band-pass filters can be omitted.
5. Source selection between ‘internal’ CVBS and external CVBS or Y/C signals
6. Integrated chrominance trap circuit
7. Integrated luminance delay line with adjustable delay time