Part Number: UF1600FCT thru UF1608FCT
Function: 50V, 16A, ULTRAFST SWITCHING RECTIFIER
Package: ITO-220AB molded plastic type
Manufacturer: Pan Jit International
UF1600FCT is 50V, 16A, ISOLATION ULTRAFST SWITCHING RECTIFIER. An “ultrafast switching rectifier” refers to a type of diode rectifier designed for extremely fast switching speeds. Rectifiers are electronic devices used to convert alternating current (AC) into direct current (DC) by allowing current to flow in only one direction. Ultrafast switching rectifiers are optimized for applications where rapid switching of AC signals or high-frequency AC waveforms is necessary.
• Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability Classification 94V-O
• Flame Retardant Epoxy Molding Compound.
• Exceeds environmental standards of MIL-S-19500/228. • Low power loss,high efficiency.
• Low forward voltage, high current capability. • High surge capacity.
• Ultra fast recovery times, high voltage. .
Ultrafast switching rectifiers are commonly employed in various power electronic applications, including voltage rectification, voltage clamping, freewheeling diodes in switching power supplies, and high-frequency rectification in RF communication equipment. They are designed to handle the challenges posed by high-frequency and fast-switching circuits, providing efficient and accurate rectification of AC signals.