Part Number: US18650VTC3
Function: 3.7V, High Power Lithium Ion Manganese Cell
Size : Length : 65.1 mm, Diametar : 18.35 mm
Weight : 45.1g
This specification shall be applied to lithium ion manganes rechargeable battery cells named US18650VTC3. A rechargeable battery cell is a self-contained energy storage unit that can be charged and discharged multiple times. These cells are commonly used to power various devices and applications, including smartphones, laptops, electric vehicles, cordless power tools, and more. Rechargeable battery cells are also known as secondary cells or accumulators, in contrast to primary cells, which are non-rechargeable.
1. Rechargeability: The primary feature of rechargeable battery cells is their ability to be recharged and reused multiple times. This is achieved through reversible electrochemical reactions that occur within the cell during charging and discharging cycles.
2. Chemistry: Rechargeable battery cells are available in various chemistries, each with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Common rechargeable battery chemistries include lithium-ion (Li-ion), lithium-polymer (LiPo), nickel-cadmium (NiCd), nickel-metal hydride (NiMH), and lead-acid.
3. Voltage: Rechargeable battery cells have specific nominal voltages depending on their chemistry. For example, Li-ion and LiPo cells typically have a nominal voltage of 3.6V to 3.7V per cell, while NiCd and NiMH cells have a nominal voltage of 1.2V per cell.
1. Nominal Capacity : 1600 mAh
2. Rated capacity : 1500 mAh
3. Nominal Voltage : 3.7 V
1. Power tools
2. Gardening tools