Part Number: B4600CR-5.9
Function: 600mA, 5.9V, Low Dropout Voltage Regulator
Package: SOT-223, SOT-89 Type
Manufacturer: Bay Linear
The B4600 series are a group of positive output voltage, three-pin regulators, that provide a high current even when the input/output voltage differential is small. Very low power consumption, only 2µA typ., and high accuracy is achieved though CMOS construction and programmable fuse technologies. Output voltage: 2.0V to 6.0V in 0.1V increments. The B4600 consists of a high-precision voltage reference, an error correction circuit, and a current limited output driver. Available in SOT223 (500mW) and SOT-89 (300mW) packages minimizing the usage of board real state.
1. Maximum Output Current : 600 mA.
2. Highly accurate: Output voltage +/- 2.5%.
3. Only 2μA power Consumption
1. Battery Powered Equipment
2. Notebook PC, Palmtops, PDA
3. Portable Cameras and Video Recorders
4. Reference Voltage Sources
Other data sheets are available within the file: B4600CR-2.0, B4600CR-2.1, B4600CR-2.2, B4600CR-2.3, B4600CR-2.4