Part Number: BSS123
Function: 100V, 0.17A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: SOT-23 type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The BSS123 is N-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor.
These N-Channel enhancement mode field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, high cell density, DMOS technology. These products have been designed to minimize on-state resistance while provide rugged, reliable, and fast switching performance.
These products are particularly suited for low voltage, low current applications such as small servo motor control, power MOSFET gate drivers, and other switching applications.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. 0.17 A, 100 V. Rds(on) = 6Ω @ Vgs= 10 V, Rds(on) = 10Ω @ Vgs= 4.5 V
2. High density cell design for extremely lowRDS(ON)
3. Rugged and Reliable
4. Compact industry standard SOT-23 surface mount package
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Drain-Source Voltage : VDSS = 100 V
2. Gate-Source Voltage : VGSS = ±14 V
3. Drain current: ID = 0.17 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 0.36 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
BSS123 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: BSS-123, BSS100