Part Number: C3688
Function: 800V, 10A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3PB Type
Manufacturer: Sanyo Semicon Device
The C3688 is 800V, 10A, NPN Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. Fast speed (tf=100ns typ)
2. High breakdown voltage (VCBO=1500V)
3. High reliability (adoption of HVP process).
4. Adoption of MBIT process
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Collector-to-Base Voltage : VCBO = 1500 V
2. Collector-to-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 800 V
3. Emitter-to-Base Voltage : VEBO = 6 V
4. Collector Current : IC = 10 A
5. Collector Current (Pulse) : ICP = 25 A
6. Collector Dissipation : PC = 150 W
1. Very High-Definition CRT Display Horizontal Deflection Output
2. Ultrahigh-definition color display horizontal deflec-tion output.
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SC3688