Part Number: C828
Function: 25V, 50mA, NPN Silicon Epitaxial Planar Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
The C828 is NPN Silicon Epitaxial Planar Transistor for switching and AF amplifier applications.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
These transistors are subdivided into three groups Q, R and S according to their DC current gain. On special request, these transistors can be manufactured in different pin configurations. TO-92 Plastic Package Weight approx. 0.19g.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 30 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 25 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 50 mA
5. Power Dissipation : Ptot = 400 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C