This is NPN Transistor. Full PartNumber is 2SC945.
Part Number: C945
Function: 50V, 150mA, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-92 type
Manufacturer: Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology
C945 transistor refers to a specific type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that operates as an NPN (Negative-Positive-Negative) transistor.
Let’s break down the specifications:
- Voltage Rating: The transistor has a maximum voltage rating of 50 volts (V). This means that it can handle a maximum voltage of 50V in its operating conditions without the risk of damage.
- Current Rating: The transistor has a maximum current rating of 150 milliamperes (mA). This specifies the maximum current that can flow through the transistor without exceeding its current handling capacity.
- NPN Type: The transistor is an NPN transistor, which means it has three layers of semiconductor material: a lightly doped P-region sandwiched between two heavily doped N-regions. The NPN configuration allows current to flow from the collector (C) to the emitter (E) when a small current is applied to the base (B).
NPN transistors are commonly used in electronic circuits for switching and amplification purposes. They can be used as electronic switches to control larger currents or as amplifiers to amplify small electrical signals.
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 50 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 60 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Power dissipation : PCM = 0.4 W (Tamb=25℃)
5. Collector current : ICM = 0.15 A
6. Operating and storage junction temperature range : TJ, Tstg = -55℃ to +150℃
Text in PDF C945 datasheet file :
JIANGSU CHANGJIANG ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD TO-92 Plastic-Encapsulate Transistors C945 Features Power dissipation PCM: Collector current ICM: V (BR) CBO: 0.15 60 A V Collector-base voltage Operating and storage junction temperature range ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (Tamb=25℃ Parameter Collector-base breakdown voltage Collector-emitter voltage breakdown Symbol V(BR)CBO V(BR)CEO V(BR)EBO ICBO ICEO IEBO hFE(1) DC current gain hFE(2) Collector-emitter saturation voltage Base-emitter saturation voltage Transition frequency Collector output capacitance Noise figure VCE(sat) VBE(sat) VCE=6V, IC=0.1mA IC=100mA, IB=10mA IC=100mA, IB=10mA VCE=6V, IC=10mA, f =30 MHz VCB=10V, IE=0, f=1MHZ VCE=6V, IC=0.1mA Rg=10kΩ, f=1kMHZ 4 200 3.0 10 40 0.3 1 V V MHz pF dB TRANSISTOR (NPN) TO-92 0.4 W (Tamb=25℃) 1. EMITTER 2. COLLECTOR 3. BASE 1 2 3 TJ, Tstg: -55℃ to +150℃ unless otherwise specified) Test conditions MIN 60 50 5 0.1 0.1 0.1 70 700 TYP MAX UNIT V V V µA µA µA Ic=1mA, IE=0 IC=100uA , IB=0 IE=100µA, IC=0 VCB=60V, IE=0 VCE=45V VEB=5V, IC=0 VCE=6V, IC=1mA Emitter-base breakdown voltage Collector cut-off current Collector cut-off current Emitter cut-off current fT Cob NF CLASSIFICATION OF hFE(1) Rank Range O 70-140 Y 120-240 GR 200-400 BL 350-700 […]