Part Number: FQPF20N06L
Function: N-Channel QFET MOSFET 60V, 15.7A, 55 mΩ
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The FQPF20N06L is 60V, 15.7A, N-Channel MOSFET, Transistor.
These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology.
This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. These devices are well suited for low voltage applications such as automotive, DC/DC converters, and high efficiency switching for power management in portable and battery operated products.
1. 15.7A, 60V, RDS(on) = 0.055Ω @VGS = 10 V
2. Low gate charge ( typical 9.5 nC)
3. Low Crss ( typical 35 pF)
4. Fast switching
5. 100% avalanche tested
6. Improved dv/dt capability
7. 175°C maximum junction temperature rating
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 15.7 A (Tc = 25°C)
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 30 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 175 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +175 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: FQPF-20N06L, FQPF20N06, 20N06