A PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor is an electronic device that detects motion by measuring changes in the infrared (heat) radiation emitted by objects within its field of view. PIR sensors are commonly used in various applications, including security systems, automatic lighting controls, occupancy detection in buildings, and even in some consumer electronics.
Part Number: HC-SR501
Function: PIR Sensor, Motion Detector
Demension : 32 x 24 mm
Package: Module type
The HC-SR501 is based on infrared technology, automatic control module, using Germany imported LHI778 probe design, high sensitivity, high reliability, ultra-low-voltage operating mode, widely used in various auto-sensing eletrical equipment, especially for battery-powered automatic controlled products.
Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensors are used to detect motion based on the infrared heat in the surrounding area. This makes them a popular choice when building a system to detect potential intruders or people in general. These sensors can take for 10-60 seconds to warm up, so try to avoid motion during that time.
1. Voltage : 5 V ~ 20 V
2. Power Consumption : 65 mA
3. TTL output : 3.3V, 0V
4. Lock time : 0.2 sec
5. Sensing range : less than 120 degree, whtin 7 meters
1. Automatic induction : to enter the sensing range of the output is high, the person leaves the sensing range of the automatic delay off high output low.
2. Photosensitive control ( optional, not factory-set ) can be set photosensitive contorl, day or light intensity without induction.
1. Automatically sensing light for floor, bathroom, basement, porch, warehouse.