This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: K12A60D, TK12A60D
Function: 600V, 12A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220 Type
This is 600V, 12A, Silicon N Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
1. Low drain-source ON resistance: RDS (ON)= 0.45 Ω(typ.)
2. High forward transfer admittance: ⎪Yfs⎪= 7.5 S (typ.)
3. Low leakage current: IDSS= 10 μA (max) (VDS= 600 V)
4. Enhancement-mode: Vth= 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS= 10 V, ID= 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source Voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source Voltage: VGSS = ± V
3. Drain current: ID = 12 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 45 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching Regulator