Part Number: K1895
Function: 60V, 12A, N-Channel Silicon MOSFET
Package: TO-220ML Type
Manufacturer: SANYO (Panasonic)
Image and Pinouts:
The K1895 is a N-channel power MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) manufactured by Sanyo. It is commonly used as a switch in power electronics applications, where its low on-resistance and fast switching speed make it well-suited for high-efficiency power conversion systems.
The 2SK1895 has a maximum drain-source voltage of 60V and a maximum drain current of 12A,
making it suitable for high voltage, high current applications.
1. Low ON resistance.
2. Ultrahigh-speed switching.
3. Low-voltage drive.
4. Micaless package facilitating mounting.
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Drain-to-Source Voltage : VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate-to-Source Voltage : VGSS = ±15 V
3. Drain Current (DC) : ID = 12 A
4. Drain Current (Pulse) : IDP = 48 A
5. Allowable Power Dissipation : PD = 2.0 W
1. Ultrahigh-Speed Switching
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK1895