Part Number: K2182
Function: 500V 3A, N-Channel Enhancement type Power MOSFET
Package: TO-220 Type
The K2182 is a N-channel power MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) manufactured by Shindengen.
It is commonly used as a switch in power electronics applications, where its low on-resistance
and fast switching speed make it well-suited for high-efficiency power conversion systems.
The 2SK2182 has a maximum drain-source voltage of 500V and a maximum drain current of 3A,
making it suitable for high voltage, high current applications.
1. Input capacitance (Ciss) is small Especially, input capacitance at 0 biass is small.
2. The static Rds(on) is small.
3. The switching time is fast.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 500 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 3 A
4. Total Power Dissipation : Pt = 25 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
K2182 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK2182, F3F50VX2