Part Number: K2481
Function: 900V, 4A, N-CHANNEL MOS FIELD EFFECT TRANSISTOR
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Renesas Electronics
Image and Pinouts:
The K2481 is a N-channel power MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) manufactured by Renesas Electronics.
It is commonly used as a switch in power electronics applications, where its low on-resistance
and fast switching speed make it well-suited for high-efficiency power conversion systems.
The 2SK2481 has a maximum drain-source voltage of 900V and a maximum drain current of 4A,
making it suitable for high voltage, high current applications.
1. Low On-Resistance : RDS(on) = 4.0 Ω (VGS = 10 V, ID = 2.0 A)
2. Low Ciss Ciss = 900 pF TYP.
3. High Avalanche Capability Ratings
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 900 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 v
3. Drain current: ID = 4 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 1.5 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK2481